The USDA is now advocating a plant-based, very low-fat diet. What can we do beyond writing letters? Here’s a chance for you to help get the truth out.
I blogged about a fantastic documentary called “In Search of the Perfect Human Diet” in a previous post after I had a chance to preview an excerpt: http://carbwars.blogspot.com/2009/10/in-search-of-perfect-human-diet.html.
Some of the world’s leading scientists in human evolutionary nutrition were involved in this international endeavor, including:
• Dr. Loren Cordain (author of The Paleo Diet, Colorado State University)
• Dr. Michael Richards (Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig, Germany -Department of Human Evolution)
• Dr. Jay Wortman (Inuit Diet research, Canada)
• Dr. Steve Phinney (Professor Emeritus of Medicine, UC Davis)
• Gary Taubes (New York Times science writer and author of Good Calories, Bad Calories)
• Dr. Michael R. Eades (author of Protein Power)
• Barry Sears Ph.D. (author of The Zone)
• Dr. Leslie C. Aiello (President, Wenner-Gren Foundation for Anthropological Research, New York)
• Robb Wolf (Research bio-chemist, author of The Paleolithic Solution)
• Professor Richard D. Feinman, PhD (Downstate Medical Center (SUNY) in New York)
• Professor Craig Stanford (Chair, Department of Anthropology, USC)
• Dr. Lane Sebring (Sebring Clinic, Wimberley, TX)
• Eric Schlosser (author of Fast Food Nation)
CJ Hunt, producer and host of the four-part series, is nearing completion, but he urgently needs your help. Your support will enable Hunt Thompson Media, LLC to finish the post-production work by November of 2010, and release it for the 2010 Christmas and the 2011 New Year’s resolution season. For more information on the documentary series visit www.perfecthumandiet.com.
Donors of $100 or more will get a Special Edition DVD set and Film Credit for their support.
To make a donation click the Chip In button below or go to: http://www.chipin.com/contribute/id/b680640edbcc5238
“In Search of the Perfect Human Diet™” (Coming Fall 2010)
This film evolved from our hosts’ true-life story, beginning when he was brought back to life at 24 after dropping dead while jogging. At 46 he had a pacemaker implanted, and was officially classified as handicapped. Rather than being deterred by these events, CJ was motivated to help create positive change in the world by seeking out and sharing innovative discoveries that could help us all achieve longer, healthier and happier lives.
THE PERFECT HUMAN DIET is a trademark of Hunt-Thompson Media/CJ Hunt III Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. © 2009 Hunt-Thompson Media/CJ Hunt III Productions, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
(C) 2010, Judy Barnes Baker