Grass-fed ground beef is available at some of my local stores now, but grass-fed roasts, chops, and steaks are harder to find. One butcher told me he quit ordering the more expensive cuts because they didn’t sell fast enough and he always had to mark them down. I have to admit, the prices are a deterrent for me too. As a result, ground beef has become a staple in my diet and I’m always looking for new ways to cook it. Here are some of the best recipes I have found to keep it interesting. There is a whole world beyond hamburgers!
1. Brie and Caramelized Onion Stuffed Burgers from All Day I Dream about Food: http://alldayidreamaboutfood.com/2012/11/brie-and-caramelized-onion-stuffed-burgers.html
3. Beef-a-Roni from Maria’s Mind, Body, Health: http://mariamindbodyhealth.com/beef-a-roni/
5. Sloppy Joe Stuffed Peppers from Carb Wars: http://carbwars.blogspot.com/2011/09/sloppy-joe-stuffed-peppers.html
8. Magic Meat Muffins from The Nourished Caveman: http://thenourishedcaveman.com/vivicas-magic-meat-muffins/
10. Quick Chili from Carb Wars: http://carbwars.blogspot.com/2010/07/home-again-and-quick-chili.html
13. Meatloaf in a Mug from Low Carb So simple: http://www.lowcarbsosimple.com/meatloaf-in-a-mug-two-variations/
Pin It > https://www.pinterest.com/pin/224405993909636494/
(c) 2015, Judy Barnes Baker, www.carbwars.blogspot.com
Thank you for including my recipes Judy! <3
You are welcome, Vivica. Thanks for allowing me to use them!
Judy these are all amazing recipes! I am so happy that you have shared this! Continue doing a good job!
I’m glad you like them, Fitoru.
Love all these ideas. I am a sucker for anything cheesy. Lots of recipes to choose from and great for any kind of gathering.
Thanks again, Fitoru!